Saturday, February 02, 2013

Percy Jackson will meet the Kanes!


Now I've already gobbled up and reviewed the final book in Rick Riordan's Kane Chronicles, The Serpent's Shadow. But I read yesterday a bit of shocking but expected news.

The soft cover version coming out this May will have a new short story included. The Son of Sobek.
In that story is the event I keep predicting will happen. Percy Jackson (from two sets of series involving Greek Gods and monsters) will meet the Carter and Sadie Kane (from a series involving
Egyptian Gods and monsters).
I read the preview page and not only does Carter create a giant fist (Ala Green Lantern) but the main point is that Cater and Percy meet, disagree, get mad and begin to fight in true super hero meeting (aka Marvel cause they did it first) fashion!

And ooooh is it going to be gooood!

I can't wait!

I'm telling you, I swear this confirms it! Riordan is a closet comic book fan. Come out and admit to it. I need to talk to this man! He is what I want to be!

No comments: