Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Gotta catch 'em all, Avenger style!

Soon they will be mine! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ok, I'm crazy.

See, I like action figures. Actually, I like super hero action figures, namely the DC and Marvel ones. Namely the Justice League and the Avengers.

Well, Hasbro has taken over the license to manufacture said Marvel figures. This next year we get two assortments of Marvel Legends figures.

In assortment #2 we get Yellow Jacket, She Hulk and Quicksilver.

As an Avenger collector, I've very excited about these!

Here is the link to the updated pics of said figures...

http://www.wizarduniverse.com/magazine/toyfare/002282532.cfm

Wizard Universe dot com has given us a look.

Thanks, guys at Wizard Universe!

Now to plan the figure shuffle in my collection for these babies!

2 comments:

D, the vampire novelist said...

I can see this is going to be a fun blog. I am about to go home from work. I'll be online about 9pm est.

Scott Bryan said...

Sounds great!

I hope it will be interesting at least.

No Bruno's here, though!