Tuesday, November 14, 2006

The Trickshot Mythland Special is up!

Finally I finished my latest Parodyverse story. It's not very long and ties into other people's stories, but it's the newest thing I've written for the PV in a long time.

Trickshot Mythland Special

I threw in a subplot that should help me get back on track with my PV stuff. I figure if I try to write one PV story a week, and keep it small, I'll be able to catch all my characters and stories up and put them where they need to be.

Now, after I finish reading a freind's manuscript I can return to my WIP. A WIP is another name for Work In Progress. That's the current novel I'm writing. Annabelle & Roland, Threats From Sea & Shadow. It's book two in the Annabelle series.

The muse is happy. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you write PV, I can see the comic book in my mind. Dunno why. I'm thinking about posting another odd story for the site- its about a shroud. Almost as odd as the Crab story.

Scott Bryan said...

Do it! It would be great!

You see a comic cuase that's where I learned to tell stories from. *L*