Thursday, November 09, 2006

Scan Day

Sucking on a watermelon JollyRancher and just sittin' here, stalling. I suppose I'd better get to work.

It's HAPPY-FUN-SCAN-DAY! As a CAD drafter, I normally enjoy a lazy job of sitting on my tush, drafting plans while jamming to music all day. Today is Thursday so that means it's the day where I go into the archive room and run lots of big hand drawn plans through the scanner so they are archived as gifs. That means being on my feet all day. I know, I know, wa-wa-wa. It's nothing compared to the real hard work the working guys have to do everyday.
Actually, I like it. I get to jam to music and do this task. It's a break from the same thing and more story ideas come to my mind.
Guess I'd better get started.

2 comments:

D, the vampire novelist said...

Alas, no AW writing exercise wars today. Ah well, I suppose it had to happen sometime :).

Have fun!

Scott Bryan said...

Fear not! I still have lunch time! Also, the scanner has a 'code' so the tech guy will try to fix.

It's pc time for me!