Tuesday, April 23, 2013

The A to Z Challenge! T is for Tyme Travels


Vampires, elves and cross-dimensional robots aren't my only stories. I love time travel. I love Doctor Who and Back to the Future and any story where the characters see the past in a new light or experience an alternate future.

T is for Tyme Travels.

Tyme Travels is the story of Professor Justin Tyme and two of his students,  his son Nico and Cynthia Grey.

The story is only in the planning stages. Nothing is written but notes and things will be changed so I can't really tell too much right now. Suffice to say they will have to rescue their fellow students from various periods in history such as...

Ancient Egypt

Ancient Rome
 

 
One of the early ages of the dinosaurs
 
 
The Salem Witch Trials
 
 
The Revolutionary War
 
World War Two
 
 
Victorian England
 
 
The Old West
 
 
 
And even alternate futures like this one ruled by machines
 
 
 
So it's a fun story with lots of twists and turns. I'll give more details as I get closer to it.

No comments: