Thursday, November 24, 2011

What I'm thankful for


Everything! I'm thankful for everything!

As I sit here, Thanksgiving morning, the intoxicating aroma of turkey flowing through the air, I realise how grateful I am for my family, my home, my job, my ability to write and the opportunities I have in both writing and drafting (my day job). I'm grateful for my material blessing and even more grateful for my eternal blessings like my wife and kids.

I just thought I'd mention these things. Now I'm going to go back to what I was doing, sitting here smelling the turkey that has been cooking all night, it's annual aroma of insane goodness is driving me loopy. I swear the moment will come this morning when I "check" the bird, my sharp fork clutched in my trembling hand. Come, bird. Come and know death!

Sorry. Got carried away.

No comments: