Sunday, November 25, 2007

I finished Book Two!

It's done. I'm sure it will need edits, but most of that will come from my agent and editor.

Now if I can only find an agent and editor.

This means I've written two novels. Some people want to read it, but first I need to fact check some of the info.

So, it's either back to editing or starting on Book Three.

I'm pretty happy about this. I'm getting closer to finishing the original beginning story of Annabelle and Roland. I can't believe it's going to take three books just to tell the whole first storyline.
Sheesh!

I should email one of those agents who has my manuscript. I guess I'm just scared if I do, it will turn into another rejection.

I know deep inside this story will get published. I can feel it in my bones. But I still live here in the present world, where all I get is rejection, no matter how many people like it. The agents wont represent it.

It's still with those two requests for fulls. They still have it. I'm pretty sure the six weeks are up and I'm due to contact that first agent. But what if it's a rejection?

I wish people were reading this. I could use some courage.

No comments: