Sunday, November 25, 2007

Catch Up

I'm behind on my report of how things went. I didn't even post "HAPPY THANKSGIVING" on Thursday.

So here is a brief review on the last few days.

Monday -Tuesday:
It's official! I'm going to be perminate on the 10th. It's more stability and a pay increase. I'm pretty happy about it because after all, I do like my job.

Wednesday:
I took the day off to help with preparation for Thanksgiving. It was nice to have that time to clean.

Thursday:
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Tons of family came over and no one fought. Got full of food and enjoyed visiting with Janeen's brothers and nephews. Steven stayed over so he could do "Black Friday" with us. He was looking for an IPod and our local podunk Wal-Mart didn't have it.

Friday:
"Black Friday"
Found all the things we needed. We had to go to four Wal-Marts before we found my son's most wanted item. We were getting scared and I almost teared up when we found it. I just did not want him to be disappointed come Christmas.

Saturday:
Kids saw Santa and we took the day off.

Sunday:
Church and I also finished my second book.

So it's been an eventful week. I'm kind of glad to get back to work because I don't want to get lazy.

No comments: