Saturday, April 06, 2013

The A to Z Challenge! F is for Farnalla



F is for Farnalla

Eli the elf comes from a world called Farnalla. See Farnalla is just like Earth, except two things.
1) It's devoid of humans. There are all sorts of wild life, but no humans ever existed on that Earth.
2) Pangaea broke up differently and the continents took different shapes.

Long ago all the mythical creatures such as elves, fairies, dwarfs and even a small colony of humans all crossed from Annabelle's Earth to the world they call Farnalla. Then each species of mythical creatures separated into their own nations.

Some, like the elves, fauns, centaurs and fairies populated the western continent while the dwarfs, ogres, minotaurs, trolls and giants populated the eastern continent. The dragons flew off and took their own world.

Myths takes place centuries after the Great Farnalla Exodus, when a new generation live in a world where magic has given them all the wonders that science has given us.  

I created maps showing the various ages of Farnalla but I've since changed my mind on things. These maps are inaccurate now, but I'll post the current one anyway, show show you a peek behind the scenes.





4 comments:

Laura S. said...

Hello, Scott! Farnalla sounds awesome. The map looks great, too. What a neat world you've created!

Happy A to Z-ing! from Laura Marcella @ Wavy Lines

Scott Bryan said...

Thanks! I hope to finish that novel so I can see if others like Farnalla as much as I do.

Brett Minor said...

I would love to read the finished project.

Dropping in from A to Z Challenge. It's my first year participating.

Brett Minor
Transformed Nonconformist

Scott Bryan said...

Thanks Brett. I would love to finish it and if I make my goal, this year I shall!