Thursday, November 17, 2011

Bite of Story Thursday

NIGHT CHILDREN:  (BOOK TWO)
DARK TRIBULATIONS

Chapter Twenty-One

“Of all the stupid, selfish things to say.” Annabelle exclaimed as she passed back and forth on the carpet back in their apartment. Thomas smiled.


She turned to him and gave a look that would frost his heart, “What?”

He smirked despite the apparent danger of annoying a passionate vampire child. “You knew that was going to be his response didn’t you?”

She flopped down in a chair and sighed loudly. “Yes. I did. Just once I’d like to get a straight answer from that man. Just once.”

“I know, Ann. Believe me I know.”

“Come, let’s go find something warm and juicy. I need to drown my sorrows.”




-------


Dark Tribulations is due next year. More info as things develop.

No comments: