Monday, August 01, 2011

BOOK REVIEW: Night Children : Dark Threats

Night Children: Dark ThreatsNight Children: Dark Threats by Scott Bryan


My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Would it be wrong to say I love this book? Yes, I’m biased because I’m the author, but I can’t stop reading or writing her stories. I have to tell them, share them, and get them out into the world.


As the author I’ve fully aware this story isn’t perfect, but I believe it’ll entertain.


Give it a shot!






View all my reviews

2 comments:

Deirdra A. Eden said...

Hi Scott! I found your blog.


You have a fabulous blog! I made some awards to give to fellow bloggers whose sites I enjoy. I want to award you the Brilliant Writer Blog Award. There are no pass along requirements. This is just to reward you for all the hard work you do!

Go to http://astorybookworld.blogspot.com/p/awards.html and pick up your award.
~Deirdra

Scott Bryan said...

Thank you so much!