Friday, November 20, 2009

I miss pocket heroes!




Remember these, guys?

I remember owning them after my 8" Megos and before my Kenner Star Wars. Sigh. Good times.

Batman with removable rubber head so he was always decapitated. Wonder Woman's rubber shirt always fell off. My first Captain Marvel and Green Goblin. Robin tall enough to always be an adult.

I had the Hall of Justice, too. I remember a pic on a viewscreen where Superman was flanked by Hawkeye, Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch. Never did understand how a DC toy got away with that.

2 comments:

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

I loved Stretch Armstrong. Was he a superhero?

Scott Bryan said...

He wasn't an officail super hero, but he was a cool toy! I got the Stretch Monster as a child. Stretched him like crazy until his jelly leaked out.