Friday, December 15, 2006

Oh Rose Tyler, you had to go and say it. Doctor Who spoilers

You had to say that the bad guys will never break you two apart. Didn't you? Well, I'm told in two episodes she's gone.
Sigh. End of an era.
But this show rocks and change only helps it so I'm looking forward to it.

"Fear Her" was a nice episode. A lot of great pathos. Excellent concept. I was worried about what the dad would look like. Glad he wasn't deformed or something.
The Doctor and Rose have reached a common spot in their lives. I can see why it's changing. Things always need to be mixed up.

Last week's episode was cute. "Love and Monsters" was a great look at an everyman in the background of the strange and unusual. I don't understand, however, why the Doctor just didn't take Elton's gal to the future and get some skin samples from her cheek, then get her cloned a new body. At any rate, Moaning Myrtle did a fabulous job and it was a blast seeing her there.

So two more episodes and the season is over. :(
Man it's hard, waiting for my Doctor fix!

No comments: