Monday, December 11, 2006

Hail Hydra!

No, this post is not about the Marvel spy organization. I was never a fan of them.
Their slogan, however, applies a little bit to me today.

"HAIL HYDRA! Cut off one head and two more shall take its place!"
Blah blah blah. Captain America beats them up every time. Wimps.

Anyway, I received a rejection Saturday. This one left me flat footed. I should have known not to expect much, even if the agent sounded excited and wanted the whole thing quickly.

Today, despite my recent rejections, I sent out two more electronic ones, one snail mail one and set up eight more snail mail ones for Friday (pay day). Cut off two heads and eleven take their place.

I'll find that agent. She/he is somewhere out there.
Now please don't start singing "Somewhere Out There". OK?

Dang. It's stuck in my head.

No comments: