Monday, March 04, 2013

The 6 Most Badass Robots (Invented Before Electricity)

I found a cool article from Cracked.com and I wanted to share it with you all. See I like a good robot/artificial life story. In fact I have my share of favorite artificial beings.

The Vision from Avengers...





Red Tornado from the Justice League...


DC Comics' Metal Men...


One of my favorite bits what the Avengers saga where roughly 30 members of the team were sucked into a reshaped reality where they serve Morgan Le Fay (yes, the villain from Merlin).


Robotic Avengers Vision and Machine Man were reshaped as Medieval automatons.


I thought the idea of an early living robot that predated electricity was cool. Now I find out there really were some!

Check out this cool article, The 6 Most Badass Robots (Invented Before Electricity) by Christian Ames  It's pretty cool except the minor swearing. I'd share more of their articles but their vulgarity turns me off.

No comments: